1. Shopping consignment stores reduces amount of waste that goes to the landfill!
Americans throw away an average of 70lbs of textile waste a year, shopping and consigning your unwanted clothing decreases the amount of clothing put in a landfill!
2. Shopping Consignment is much nicer on the wallet!
Clothing that has been used is much more affordable with similar quality as brand new clothing!
3. Shopping Consignment supports your community!
Money is kept in the community when you spend it in your community! Consignment stores in general help put the money back in the original owners of the item's hands
4. Shopping Consignment grows a small business!
Supporting a small business helper entrepenuaers reach their goals of serving the community. It is also creates jobs that are more meaningful for the employee!
5. Shopping Consignment creates a more unique closet!
Consignment stores are full of unique pieces that are not always in the stores that everyone else shops at! Every person has the opportunity to find one of a kind clothing items when they shop at a consignment store, a great way to create your own style!