Winter means layering up! Make sure to keep yourself comfortable in all environments. From the walk to your car to sitting in your office, clothing is so important in everyday life! Here are some essentials to get your through the winter!
1. Skinny Jeans: So easy to layer on top of, matches with almost any shoe!
2. Sweaters: Big and bulky or form fitting, whatever matches your style best!
3. Hats: A little something to keep you warm and adds an accessory to your outfit!
4. Statement Coat: Why not add a pop of color to your black outfit?
5. Boots: Warm and bold, the perfect combo!
6. Wrap Scarf: Another layer, and effortlessly cute!
7. Turtleneck: Keeping you warm and perfect with a cute necklace!
8. Tights: For under those dresses that simply wouldn't be possible to wear in the winter!
9. Sweater Dress: So cozy for a day at the office!
10. Vests: For over top of your warm sweaters
1. Shopping consignment stores reduces amount of waste that goes to the landfill!
Americans throw away an average of 70lbs of textile waste a year, shopping and consigning your unwanted clothing decreases the amount of clothing put in a landfill!
2. Shopping Consignment is much nicer on the wallet!
Clothing that has been used is much more affordable with similar quality as brand new clothing!
3. Shopping Consignment supports your community!
Money is kept in the community when you spend it in your community! Consignment stores in general help put the money back in the original owners of the item's hands
4. Shopping Consignment grows a small business!
Supporting a small business helper entrepenuaers reach their goals of serving the community. It is also creates jobs that are more meaningful for the employee!
5. Shopping Consignment creates a more unique closet!
Consignment stores are full of unique pieces that are not always in the stores that everyone else shops at! Every person has the opportunity to find one of a kind clothing items when they shop at a consignment store, a great way to create your own style!